Will Skudin official results 70.9 ft! Congrats to Jason Buck winning the Massive Giveaway
Will Skudin’s wave from this winter season has been measured as one of the biggest waves ever ridden. Total wave height at 70.9 ft just 4.3 ft short fo the World Record. over 700 submissions and Jason with the closest guess only one inch away. Thank you for all who entered and thank you to our event sponsors.
Will Skudin from October 29th 2020 at Nazare, Portugal 70.9ft Official Results
Submission Period Has Closed!
- *Winner was notified by email*
- One guess, One Person, One Email!
- Disqualification: If you sign up with multiple emails or fake emails
- Exact or Closest estimate will win!
- If you guess it right? Win Big!!
- If there are multiple winners? We will pick one final winning name out of a hat. Runner ups will be awarded a smaller prize too !
- $1,000 voucher to the wave pool at @skudinsurfad (15 minutes from NYC)
- A Two Night stay at @therockawayhotel (blackout dates apply)
- Box of @hurley Gear
- @yeti Cooler & Rambler
- $150 @unsound_surf gift card
- $100 gift card Gino pizza
- $100 gift card to Rockaway beach surf club
- $100 gift card to @skudinswim
- 2021 custom Brooklyn Bike from @fattire
- 4 tickets to DreamWorks Water Park from @americandream
- Some @skudinsurf, @nysea_surf & Wnd&wvs Gear