Group Lesson: $70 Per Person
75 min lesson
Weekend Private Lesson $120
Beginner to Advanced Surfers
What To Bring
We supply the rash guard & surf board
PRIVATE SURF LESSONS: You will be one on one with an instructor. Lessons start with a check-in and introduction followed by a 5-15 min land lesson with an hour-long ocean instruction. All lessons are taught by professionally certified instructors. Registration for the morning lessons closes at 5:00 pm the day before.
GROUP SURF LESSONS – Bring your own group or come by yourself! – Lessons start with check-in and introduction followed by a 5-15 minute land lesson and an hour-long ocean instruction. Bring your own group of friends, family, or coworkers EACH PERSON REGISTERS THEMSELVES. All lessons are taught by professionally certified instructors. the student-instructor ratio is 3:1 Registration for the morning lessons closes at 5:00 pm the day before. Lessons are available on weekends.
Please arrive fifteen minutes before your lesson. Enter the beach at 67th Street and meet us at the Skudin Surf tents on the beach. This will guarantee the time needed to check-in, get set up with your equipment and instructors, and start your lesson on time. If you arrive late you will miss part of your lesson, there are no refunds for missed or canceled lessons.
We will contact you via email ONLY if we have to cancel lessons due to unsafe conditions in the ocean or heavy thunderstorms and tropical storm conditions. You can also check for alerts through our social media or website.
- Designed by Cliff Skudin masters degree in Phys Ed
- World Surf League Professional Surfer Will Skudin
- Lifeguards, CPR and First Aid
- Surf Safety, Ocean Safety, Land Instruction, Ocean Surfing
- Beginner to advanced levels of instruction and coaching
- International Surfing Association certified
- NSSIA Accredited
- Lycra tops provided
- Surfboard – 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft foam boards provided
- Environment, Ocean Skills, Safety, Etiquette, Fun