& Team Building!
All Ages & All Abilities
Whether it’s a school group, business meeting, birthday party, or corporate event, Skudin Surf offers a unique event to meet the needs of your next group activity outing. A fun, memorable experience that you will enjoy with co-workers, friends, and families…and our fun staff will make sure everyone is enjoying the surf lesson. We provide boards and rashguards (wetsuits if needed). Our experienced surfers are ready to make your event a success. Events are available at Long Beach.
Get the group together and we will provide all the professional instruction and equipment for your group to have a blast!!!
Includes a 75-minute lesson broken down as a 15-minute land lesson and one hour in the ocean
$75 per person for a group of 6-9 people
$65 per person for 10 or more people
$200 deposit due at time of booking, with the balance due 4 days prior to your event
See below for details
Please fill out the contact form below or call the office 516 318 3993..
Please sent this waiver link to all event participants Waiver Link: https://app.waiversign.com/e/5ec2bb921c661d00171431ed/doc/5ec2c309f5dcf100173826f1?event=none
Tell Us About Your Event!
6 or More For Event
- Enjoy a day on the beach with a private canopy, table and optional add-ons
- All ages and abilities
- Water and Land Instruction
- 1 hour surf instruction, 15 minute land lesson
- Ratio to surfer and instructor 3:1
- Surfboard and Lycra rash-guard included
- Wetsuit is included if needed
- Available 7 days a week times vary pending on lesson schedule
- Availale at our Rockaway Beach, Long Beach locations Nickerson Beach (NIckerson Beach weekdays from 10:00am – noon) Long Beach – not included beach fee of $15 per person for anyone over 13 years old
- Street parking for Rockaway, Street and lot parking for Long Beach, Lot parking for Nickerson Beach- fees apply for Nickerson Beach
- Keep it easy – bring cupcakes, and grab and go snacks & individual drinks in a cooler with ice – our staff will assist with getting you to the beach
Extras & Add-ons
- Catered food available: pizza, wraps, heroes, or gourmet serving trays- order locally and they deliver to the beach
- Allegria Hotel and Long Beach Hotel Special Rates and meeting space available
- Meeting and workspace available at Bridgeworks 516 308 9498
- Beach chairs and umbrellas are available to rent from Beach Comfort -Beachcomfort.net please contact them directly 516-432-5001
- Beach counselors to organize games and activities for kids, before and after you surf lesson
- Lifeguards (only for the off-season), We strongly suggest if you plan to stay on the beach before and after your event and have your guest swim in the ocean to hire one of our lifeguards.
Reminders Before Your Event
Please arrive at the Skudin Surf location beach fifteen minutes before your event, best to tell your guest to arrive a half hour prior to schedule time to insure that your event will start on time. Each of our locations have a Skudin Surf tent canopy to check in. This will guarantee the time needed to check in, get set up with your equipment and instructors, and start your lesson on time!
Make sure you come prepared for the beach; a bathing suit is a must! A towel, sunscreen, and a beverage are recommended. The surfboard and rash guard will be provided for the duration of the lesson.
A deposit is required for your outing as you register with our staff over the phone or e-mail, the office will call you a few days before your event for a final head count and the balance. All of the instructors are hired prior to your event so there is no refund for no shows.
In the event you decide to cancel, the deposit will become non-refundable within 1 week of the scheduled event. With more than 1 weeks notice we can refund the deposit or carry it over to reschedule the event.
We will contact you via email or phone ONLY if we have to cancel lessons due to unsafe conditions in the ocean or heavy thunderstorms and tropical storm conditions. We will try to give you as much notice as possible, safety of your guest is our first concern.
No Beach fees
$16.00 per person over 13 years old; We offer discount passes for Events and Parties
$14.00 per car with Leisure Pass, $35.00 Without Leisure Pass (Nassau residents can purchase a leisure pass for $25.00, it is good for 3 years)
What People are Saying
“About 20 of us spent an August afternoon learning to surf with Skudin Surf. The instructors did the impossible: after a quick lesson, they got every single one of us normally office-bound urbanites standing up riding waves. The Skudin instructors were confident, competent and friendly; they made the day fun and safe for our group. They even had pizzas waiting for us on the beach after our session.
We talk about that day often – it’s far and away the best team-building event we have ever done. We’re all eagerly looking forward to heading back down to Long Beach with Skudin Surf this summer.”
TJ Kennedy – Director, Viacom
Rent Chairs & Umbrellas
While at one of our events or having a party you can rent beach chairs and umbrellas
Rates apply for ALL Day Rental 9:30am- 5:30pm .
Regular rental rates for weekends and holidays and small gatherings are:
- $18 for an umbrella
- $15 for a chair
- $42 for 2 chairs and one umbrella (Beach Bum Package)
- Call: 516-432-5001 or email email@example.com to reserve
and Office Space
Bridgeworks is the only coworking and office space on Long Island that offers flexible month-to-month memberships. Why lock yourself into an office lease if you don’t have to? Easily book all-inclusive private office space, on-demand meeting rooms, or beautiful coworking lounges. Packaged with over 24,000 sqft of amenities, Bridgeworksmemberships include high-speed internet access, mail services, full cafe – with unlimited coffee, phone booths, movie and ping pong area, surfboard storage and showers, onsite parking and easy access to both the Long Beach and Island Park LIRR. With our onsite team, Bridgeworks takes care of all your office needs – saving you time that you can devote to running your business.